Panopta is a complete server monitoring and outage management system, with tools and resources to minimize the impact of outages to small- to medium-sized online businesses and enterprises in a wide variety of industries. Their core team has spent more than a decade building and operating large-scale, distributed hosting operations, and leverage this experience in designing cutting-edge monitoring infrastructure. Customers can rest easy knowing that when there are outages in their network infrastructure, they will be the first to know, with Panopta guiding them through the process of minimizing their downtime and overall impact.
- Complete Infrastructure Monitoring: With the ability to monitor remote network services, application behavior and local server resources, both in front of and behind firewalls, Panopta gives you a view of your infrastructure that is both complete and deep. Whether you have tens of servers or thousands, Panopta is the central source for all your infrastructure monitoring, enabling you to have a single console to manage your servers.
- Intelligent Notification System: Information is everything, especially when it comes to a server outage. With little more than a couple of keystrokes, Panopta lets you set up multiple notification schedules so you can custom tailor alerts, with automatic escalation of problems through multiple levels of email, SMS and voice alerts. Plus automatic consolidation logic merges alerts together for overlapping outages, so you're not bombarded with dozens of alerts during major outages
- Outage Management Tools: Panopta lets you do more than just find out about problems. The Outage Management Portal gives your team all the tools needed to effectively collaborate to resolve outages, while keeping all relevant stakeholders in the loop and maintaining a permanent record of what was done. No more 3 AM fixes that are a mystery to the rest of the team the next morning.
- Extensive Reporting: Panopta provides both internal and external reporting functionality. Gain insight into your server metrics through email and web-based reports, track performance and resource usage for capacity planning, and demonstrate your infrastructure's availability to management and customers.
- Global Monitoring Network: Panopta's vast and growing network of monitoring locations across 24 locations on four continents enables multiple local and remote performance checks regardless of where your servers are located.
- Tremendous Accuracy: High-frequency checks mean your outages are confirmed faster and you are notified sooner in order to minimize any downtime. Advanced outage verification algorithms eliminate false alerts that can undermine the usefulness of any monitoring system.
- Streamlined Operations: Panopta's outage management tools make it easy for everyone involved to work together, including system administrators, call center staff and management, to resolve problems faster and more efficiently. In addition, all communication related to the outage is archived for future review and reference.
- Affordable: Advanced monitoring shouldn't cost a fortune. A clear and simple pricing model makes it easy to predict monitoring costs, with no setup fees, capital costs or long term contracts---you only pay for the service you need.
- Peace of Mind: With Panopta, you have the peace of mind that all server and network outages will be reported to the right people at the right time, so you can focus on your core competency---running your online business.