The unique FaxLogic service combines the best of analog fax, Internet fax, and fax servers to create a highly reliable, secure, and scalable collaborative environment. FaxLogic eliminates the need for analog phone lines while still supporting standard fax machines and their one-step convenience for sending paper documents. FaxLogic delivers the efficiency and ease-of-use of traditional Internet fax while adding dozens of exclusive productivity features and unmatched data security and durability. FaxLogic offers the depth of functionality typically found in dedicated fax servers, provided as a cost-effective hosted service, equally suited for a small business with one office or a large enterprise with thousands of locations.
- The power and capabilities of a dedicated fax server delivered as an easy-to-use and cost-effective cloud service
- A range of service plans, scaling from personal/SOHO with one user at one location to large enterprises with thousands of users and locations
- Automatically captures all faxes, sent and received, in a secure, searchable online archive
- Integrates with standard fax machines, multi-function printers and stand-alone network scanners, connecting them to FaxLogic's cloud-based service over the Internet
- The ideal solution for businesses with VoIP phone service, delivering reliable fax over IP with no analog phone lines
- Access faxes from anywhere---send and receive paper documents using existing fax machines or scanners, send and receive electronic documents using a secure browser-based client or any email client
- Multi-user access controls and rights management allow granular control over who has access to confidential files and documents
- High-security AES encryption with reliable and durable geographic redundancy of all stored customer data
- VPN support and other advanced security options enable compliance with regulatory requirements like HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA
- Add comprehensive Document Management at any time, and use FaxLogic's extensive productivity features to manage all your files and documents
- Industry-leading 99.9% service availability SLA and industry-first 100% fax delivery SLA
- 90-day money-back guarantee lets you evaluate FaxLogic risk-free
- Save Money: Immediately cut telecom costs with every fax machine you move from an analog phone line to FaxLogic. Go "green" and save paper, toner, and supplies by printing only the faxes or pages you need, without sacrificing the convenience of being able to send paper documents in one step using a fax machine. Replace your dedicated fax servers with a more reliable, secure, and scalable solution, and save on infrastructure and support costs.
- Save Time: More than 100 standard productivity features, designed to make everything you do with fax, easier, faster, and more efficient. Remote access to all your faxes, a rich set of delivery and notification options, organizational tools with powerful search capabilities, and an online library of frequently faxed forms and documents are just a few of the advantages you get with FaxLogic.
- Take Control: Plug-and-play integration with existing equipment lets you realize the benefits of managing company-wide fax traffic using a single unified interface, while capturing every fax you send and receive in a secure, searchable online archive, without retraining personnel or changing your workflow. Use your fax machine to scan any paper document into your online archive, and start the journey to a more paperless office.
- Grow: Unlimited scalability of users, storage, devices and locations makes FaxLogic a solution you will never outgrow. When you are ready, start using the more advanced features of FaxLogic to improve your workflow. Add our exclusive Document Management package at any time, to store, share, search, and manage all of your documents and files.