3DCart is a complete e-commerce software solution for merchants to build, promote, and grow their online businesses. Leveraging more than 100 e-commerce partnerships and exclusive built-in features, the suite includes the tools, advice, support, and technology to manage an entire online operation from end to end, saving online store owners time and money.
3DCart brings merchants all the features you expect from an e-commerce solution, from domain, hosting, CMS, email marketing, reports, and analytics; to social and mobile commerce. Its comprehensive feature set delivers exactly what online retailers need to stay ahead of the curve.
- Group and Daily Deals: A new feature released with 3DCart 4 helps you conquer the social space by going viral---similar to deals achieved with Groupon. The 'daily deal' feature is also great for brand promotion.
- Social Media Tie-Ins: Whether you want direct YouTube integration, a Facebook store, or social media management straight from the dashboard, 3DCart gives you the tools to take the newest marketing trend to the next level.
- Built-in SEO Functionality: 3DCart has a lot of time-saving SEO functionality built in including dynamic meta tags for product pages, SEO friendly HTML URLs, automatically generated ALT tags, and link titles and more.
- Total Customization: Differentiating your brand from the competition means setting up your store and representing your business in a unique way. In addition to in-house design resources, 3DCart makes it easy for you to customize your site the way you want it.
- Name Your Price: Open your online store up to endless conversion possibilities by using 3DCart's 'make an offer' feature, a new tool that comes with 3DCart 4. When a customer makes an offer, you can set it to automatically accept within a specific margin or have the offer come directly to your inbox to approve or decline it.
- Go Mobile: As smartphones progress, more shoppers are hitting online stores directly from their cell phones. 3DCart makes it simple to set up your mobile online store with no programming experience necessary.
- Set-and-Forget Email Marketing: It takes a lot of time to send out individual emails to your customers every time they make a purchase or you're running a promotion. New to 3DCart 4, auto-responders give you the ability to set rules on which emails to send based on customer behavior.
- So Many Checkout Options: Sometimes customers want to check out using a familiar process; whether your customers want to check out with their Amazon, PayPal, or Google account, you have the ability to integrate hundreds of different options with 3DCart.
- Support: 24/7 phone, email, and chat Support included on all plans.
- Customization: Ability to customize the software to adapt to your business with Custom Programming.
- Scalability: All-in-one Solution: Order Management, Website Management, Email Marketing, Label Printing, Mobile, Social, CRM, RMA, Feedback, SEO Tools, Shopping Engines submission, etc. (average business saves $350/month by using 3dcart).
- Advanced Tools: Tools to Sell More, Advanced Ecommerce Marketing features like Group Deals, Daily Deals, Reward Points, Affiliate Marketing, and Email Marketing.
- Value: Best 'bang for your buck' with no transaction fees and higher limits in the market.