Reseller Program for Hosting Providers
The SoftLayer platform supports many of the world’s leading Web and managed hosting resellers. Our focus on automation, performance, and scalability has made us the ideal foundation for delivering dynamic services that can grow on demand. So you can invest your time and money in building your business and serving your customers’ needs, not in constantly managing and supporting infrastructure. And have total confidence that you’re providing your end users a service with the highest performance and reliability.
We offer a broad portfolio of capabilities on a global scale, with a modular platform that can be resold as-is or used as the foundation for value-added solutions. Our dedicated and virtual servers, storage, networking, and wide range of additional services and solutions give you the range and flexibility that your customers (or your unique services) require. Our sophisticated automation, full-featured API and management tools, 13 global data centers (and 16 additional network points-of-presence worldwide), all integrated through an advanced network architecture bring you the scalability, performance, and control that every growing business demands.
Members of the SoftLayer Reseller Program receive generous volume discounts, preferential access to inventory, marketing assets, and the option for fully white-labeled solutions. Resellers also receive a suite of value-added services, including a customized customer portal and auto-provisioned server delivery on in-stock components. We also provide licensing management and deployment for leading Web hosting management panels including Helm, Parallels Plesk Panel, and cPanel.
If you're interested in joining the SoftLayer Reseller Program or would like more information, email email@example.com, call 866.398.7638, or fill out this simple form.
|Tier 1||$1,500 - $3,000||5%|
|Tier 2||$3,000 - $5,000||8%|
|Tier 3||$5,000 - $15,000||10%|
- Infrastructure footprint for immediate access to potentially global customer base
- Volume discounts on software, infrastructure, and setup
- Preferential pricing on Windows Server licensing
- Preferential delivery on limited, overstock, and promotional inventory
- Preferential cancellation policy and flexible payment options
- Priority server delivery (1–4 hours)
- Published reseller information for all IP addresses with RWhois/SWIP/reverse DNS
- License manager for Helm, Parallels Plesk Panel, and cPanel
- Comprehensive API for simplified operations, eliminating layers of management systems
- Microsoft WebsiteSpark and BizSpark programs for providers offering Web design and development services
- RescueLayer® for clean reboots
- Global private network
- Provide verifiable website, company name, and address
- Provide first-level technical support
- Provide billing and accounting support
- Assume responsibility for resolving spam, DMCA, and abuse reports for customers
Resellers must price servers at or above SoftLayer's current online pricing. Reseller discounts do not apply to SoftLayer weekly specials or sales pricing. We reserve the right to reject non-qualified reseller applications.