Technology Partners Marketplace
Push IO launched in 2009 with the vision of providing picks and shovels for the mobile gold rush. Push IO provides a comprehensive mobile cloud infrastructure platform for rapidly developing iOS apps, with a wide-range of tools for dynamic content and action options. Push IO has been used to create complex apps for well-known sports broadcasters, news networks, and international companies, and has shipped 2% of all push notifications to iOS devices around the world.
- Monetization: With TapLynx you can install both iAds and in-app purchasing on your app. Easily specify what content on your app is billable and how often users are charged.
- Push Notifications: Maximize customer engagement with customized, real-time news updates. Push notifications can be deployed in real time, and what arrives on users' screens can be specified by their content preferences.
- Content Centric: Post videos, high res images, articles and social media streams straight to your app. Display web content via an embedded browser. Instantly update content with RSS and XML.
- Brand Customization: TapLynx was designed with a flexible UI in mind. Customize all colors, fonts and images on your app and indicate visually what content is fresh.
- User Driven: Your users can customize everything from push notifications and subscriptions, to their menu tabs. They can view content offline, and refresh for new content on demand when online. Users can easily share articles via social media services.
- Quickly get an iPhone app built and up in the App Store
- Requires no knowledge of Objective-C code
- Uses existing web publishing systems for text, video, photos
- Monetize apps with iAd and In-App Purchase capabilities
- Offline article reading. Engage users with push notifications
- Integrated social media sharing
- One-time license fee