Technology Partners Marketplace
FatCloud is a cloud-enabled application platform that allows enterprises to build, deploy, and manage next generation .NET applications. With an integrated high speed cache, NoSQL database, file management system, and work queue, FatCloud empowers IT to deliver reliable business solutions quickly, economically, and to scale out effortlessly as needed. Develop fast. Scale effortlessly. Run anywhere.
- FatDB - High performance, distributed, in-memory cache, NoSQL database enables high availability and scalability, and runs on all nodes in your cloud.
- FatFMS - Distributed file storage and management system provides fault-tolerance and redundancy using distributed commodity servers, acting as a replacement for expensive SAN devices.
- FatWQ - Distributed work queue manages the distribution of asynchronous jobs in the cloud, delivering a reliable, high-performance, and low-cost solution with built-in redundancy and parallelism.
- FatApps - A place for customers to capture business logic and tailor to create an application that supports individual business goals, reducing development costs while ensuring applications are enterprise grade.
- FatCache - High-speed cache provides distributed in-memory data grid for accelerated access to information within that database for high-speed query access and other purposes.
- Core Foundation - NET WCF services provide the plumbing for cloud computing needs, designed from the ground up to be lean, fast, and efficient.
- Develop Faster - FatCloud delivers enhanced competitiveness and agility through its fast development capability. Built to leverage .NET and the Microsoft ecosystem, FatCloud provides an integrated platform for application availability, scale-out processing, and data management.
- Scale Effortlessly - FatCloud intelligently distributes data and processing across all available nodes. When application usage increases, adding additional nodes to the FatCloud infrastructure is effortless, enabling the system to respond immediately, without any re-architecting of the application.
- Run Anywhere - FatCloud runs on a private cloud, in a public cloud, or on a hybrid of both. FatCloud extends internal computing resources to the public cloud when needed or creates a multi-data center cloud to support geo-balanced applications. FatCloud???s Core Foundation ensures that all nodes in the cloud discover each other and integrate into a single scale-out application and data delivery engine.
- Reduce Risk - FatCloud reduces risk during development by allowing developers to write and test less code to complete their tasks. In production, FatCloud provides built-in data redundancy, scaling, mirroring, and an array of services and tools for managing and monitoring applications.