Technology Partners Marketplace
With Dome9, you get secure, on-demand access to all your SoftLayer servers by automating and centralizing firewall management and making your servers virtually invisible to hackers. Dome9 supports both virtual machines (in private or public clouds) and dedicated servers. The company's key innovation is the secure access lease, which enables a "default-closed" state for all administrative ports, with the ability to securely enable them on-demand for a specific person, time period, and purpose.
- Secure Access Leases--Dynamically-generated, time-based secure access to your servers.
- Multi-Tiered Administration--Granular, role-based administration to manage who can get secure access and define policies for an individual or group of servers.
- Consolidated Management--Centralized firewall management across all your Windows- and Linux-based servers.
- Account Activity Auditing--See and report on who's accessing your servers with full, account-level visibility and user activity logs.
- Multi-Server Security Groups--Apply a single policy for similar types of servers with group-based policy management.
- Secure Remote Access to All Your Servers--Prevent exploit and brute force attacks on your servers by closing all admin ports (e.g., SSH and RDP) by default, then enabling secure on-demand access only when, for whom, and for as long as is needed.
- Centralized Server Security Management--Consolidate your server security management across all your Windows and Linux servers into one console, with advanced group-based policy controls and rich auditing and logging.
- Automated, Scalable Policy Administration--Make your security as elastic as your infrastructure by auto-scaling your server security on-the-fly with dynamic policy coverage, role-based multi-user administration and group-based policy management of multiple servers.
- Zero-Day Security for Any Vulnerability--Secure your servers from OS and applications vulnerabilities-both known and unknown-by creating a strategic, front-line defense that eliminates the window of exposure left from tactical responses like patching.