Technology Partners Marketplace
Codesion provides secure Subversion hosting, online version control and open source software deployment using the company's exclusive FrogSAFE (Secure Application Fusion Engine) platform technology. Codesion's SAFE technology powers its unique hosted Subversion and open source software delivery platform. This highly iterated system has been enhanced by feature requests, security upgrades and lessons learned by serving more than 60,000 users since 2002.Codesion is a leading provider of enterprise-grade Subversion, Git, and CVS hosting. Since 2002, the company's secure platform has been trusted by thousands of collaborative workgroups in all levels of industry. Designers and developers in thousands of small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and universities trust Codesion to support their Web-based collaborative development.
- Account Management--Web-based GuardFrog interface offers visibility and feeds.
- Hosted Tool Suite--All tools configured via Codesion interface and integrated SCM.
- Enterprise-Grade Security--Exclusive FrogSAFE V4 Platform technology.
- Backups and Redundancy--All data stored on RAID servers in SAS-70 compliant datacenters.
- Rapid Implementation--Be up and running in five minutes with nothing to install or upgrade, allowing you to focus on core development and enjoy faster product release cycles and satisfied customers.
- Secure, Real-time Collaboration--Work securely with teammates or clients in real-time. Check in/out changes from your online projects stored in a US-based server network. Confidently share data with clients and outsourced developers without providing access to internal networks.
- Cost Effective Solution--Leverage fully-managed instances of leading open-source tools, with no hidden costs - all services and maintenances are included in a low monthly fee.
- Unlimited, Instant Scalability--Codesion's platform technology is designed to expand limitlessly as your demands increase. Add users and projects at will.