Build Your Own Cloud Server
|1||Some operating systems impose a cap on the amount of RAM supported. Click here, to view the operating system restrictions.|
|2||Primary drive includes 25 GB at no additional charge (100 GB option only charged for 75 GB).|
|3||Additional storage will be mounted as a separate drive from primary storage.|
Provisioning new cloud servers is as easy as the push of a button, and with our Build Your Own Cloud server (BYOC) tool, it’s just as easy to make those servers exactly what your application requires.
The easy-to-use BYOC order form lets you configure your CPU core count, RAM and storage capacity without having to fill out pages of complicated online forms, and without being charged high customization prices.
- Granular control of your cloud server’s CPU, RAM and storage capacity
- Simple, easy-to-use ordering
- Guaranteed 2.0GHz (or faster) cores
- Deployment in Minutes
- Hourly or Monthly Pricing with No Contract
- 1000GB Outbound Bandwidth Included with Monthly Pricing
- Seamless Integration with Dedicated
- Local- or SAN-based Storage
- Automated Recovery Options
- 24/7 Support
Just choose the options in each category, note the total price and order hourly4 or monthly when ready by clicking the appropriate button. Your built-to-order CloudLayer Computing Public Cloud server will be deployed in minutes.
Each CloudLayer® Computing Public Cloud server can stand alone or be seamlessly integrated with SoftLayer dedicated servers, virtual servers, automated services and additional CloudLayer Services, to create a unified computing environment with the highest levels of efficiency and interoperability.