SoftLayer® Launches Parallels Plesk Panel 10
Dallas—November 2, 2010—SoftLayer today announced the availability of the Parallels Plesk Panel 10, enabling SoftLayer to easily deliver the most profitable and complete solution to its customers."By fully automating Cloud service delivery, Parallels Plesk Panel 10 is an absolute game changer for service providers," said Jack Zubarev, President of Marketing and Alliances at Parallels "With this new version, Parallels reduces the complexity involved in running a hosting business by providing better navigation, easy to use interfaces, flexible licensing bundles, and new mobile web site creation capabilities all designed to help them increase revenues and profits."Plesk Panel 10 features more than 100 new and enhanced features, including:
- Parallels Partner Storefront: Easily sell hundreds of commercial applications without integration or development costs Single-click purchase for customers and a simple three-step process to activate the storefront for partners.
- Mobile Websites: Provide everything a small business needs to convert mobile opportunities to revenue through Unity Mobile. The solution features three easy steps to extend small businesses web presence into the mobile space and is backed by a comprehensive toolset to manage successful marketing and sales.
- Flexible licensing models to meet a wide range of needs
- Easy to Launch a Web Site: Simple wizards make adding a web site easy while Sitebuilder simplifies content management A single-click access to hundreds of applications as well as being able to utilize Google Tools for Webmasters All with a non-hosting interface
- Broad operating system support; identical product across all operating systems
Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and cloud services providers. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with more than 700 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit www.parallels.com, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ParallelsCloudor read the Parallels Cloud Service Provider blog at http://blogs.parallels.com/serviceprovider/
Founded in 2005, SoftLayer provides global, on-demand datacenter and hosting services from facilities across the U.S. We leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry-leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. With this insightful strategy and our peerless technical execution, we have created the truly virtual data center—and made traditional hosting and managed/unmanaged services obsolete. For more information, visit www.softlayer.com.
+214 442 0600